Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hey Lloyd,

That was deep and exactly what I needed to hear.

I think I've been placing too much emphasis on my book and I'm not feeling that I'm working to my potential. That's made me contemplate the "Allowing" so that the words will flow from my higher self. Yes, I've been working from the ego - I think I realized that earlier, but I was still unsure how to get out of the way. Part of my problem is that I have high expectations for myself, and I can't see beyond my desire to write this book and have it published. I really thought I'd be much further along by now and that has been playing on my mind as well. And, if I'm not writing, what am I supposed to be doing - I can't just live the life of leisure forever.

When I went to pay my rent at the beginning of October, I forgot to mention that I'd like to extend the lease. I sent an email on Thursday, and it turns out that someone else has rented it for mid-december. I was quite disappointed even though I wasn't sure if I would go home for Christmas. I guess that decisions been made for me - or, I'd have to find someplace else to stay. My passport expires early next year, so I'd have to do something about that as well, but now I don't know if what's next. Do I go home and then come back again - as I did last year, or is there someplace else I'm supposed to go????? Thus the question of allowing! I'm trying to see this as the universe trying to lead me in the right direction, but I'm not so good with the not knowing!

Anyway, I'm in a good place (in my mind and heart). so I'm not stressing about it. But, at the same time, I think I'm still fighting myself, and I know I have to let go.

Ahhh, the joys of becoming - I know we all have ebbs and flows, and I accept it all. I also take responsibility for it all. I'm where I am because this is where I'm supposed to be - fighting the alter ego and all : - )

Really happy to be learning these lessons in Paris,

No comments: